- Warehouse experience not needed but preferred
- Fork-lift experience preferred
- Experience with using shop tools, shop equipment, two pole lifts, fork lift, die grinder, drills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Willingness to learn new process, reflection capability, teamwork mentality
- Support parts / vehicles storage and shipping within safety lab
- Record all incoming parts / work with customers in locating parts assist in parts retrieval
- Obtain Fork lift license
- Maintain lab equipment in good working order
- Compile data and prepare reports as required
- Maintain safe working area and follow all lab safety rules & guidelines
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.