Auburn Hills, MI
$20 / Hr.
- Use of mills, lathes, CNCs, etc.
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Experience with fabrication
- Use of hand and power tools
- Prior prototype experience
- Consults with engineer and other personnel regarding product information such as design, capacity and purpose, and types of material to be used to fabricate product
- Designs fixtures, tooling, and experimental parts to meet special engineering needs
- Sets up and operates metalworking machine tools such as lathe, milling machine, shaper, or grinder to machine parts to specifications, and verifies conformance of parts to specifications
- Tests experimental models under simulated operating conditions for such purposes as development, standardization, and feasibility of design
- Establishes work procedures for fabricating new structural products
- Fabricates molds and power press dies to produce plastic parts and stamp metal parts
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.