- Experience with assembly and machining in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Ability to test components and maintain quality though out
- Able to perform all necessary tests on products, in accordance with test plans, procedures, specifications (customer)
- Conduct tests in accordance with Test Engineer
- Ensure effective test releases are conducted in a timely manner by your group; ensure that testing and report writing meet a high standard
- Ensure quality, effectiveness, cleanliness, and keep your responsible area in order
- Undertake an accurate prototype build process / conducting of tests in an effective manner; be pro-active in working with counterparts to improve products
- Conduct prototype build in accordance with Prototype Coordinator
- Create prototype / test documentation in accordance with customer requirements
- Support requests for support during PPAP / Pre-PPAP program phase with prototype / test expertise
- Maintain good open communication channels with direct supervisor and peers
- May be required to undertake shipping and receiving duties as assigned by supervisor
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.