$14 - $17 / Hr.
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice
- Attention to detail
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to must frequently lift and / or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and / or move up to 25 pounds
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- Previous Human Resource experience
- Generally 8 hour days, 5 days a week, indoors in a controlled environment
- Occasional overtime required when necessary
- Handles employment application intake
- Performs data entry and personnel file maintenance
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Assists with new-employee orientations.
- Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions
- Prepares job postings
- Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment status
- Assists the manager with HR projects
- Assists with benefits administration
- Assists with the performance evaluation program
- Assists with recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel and temporary employees
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports for the databases
- Participates in developing departmental goals, objectives and systems
- Assists with maintaining and processing all unemployment notices of entitlement and potential charges in a timely manner. Attends unemployment hearings when necessary
- Assists in ensuring compliance with USCIS form I-9 employment eligibility verification and online verification; periodically assist with auditing I-9 forms
- Assist with Employee appreciation events (company gatherings and retirement parties).
- Other Duties:
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.