Fuel Economy Technician
Ann Arbor, MI
$26 / Hr.
- 3-4 years hands on Technician experience
- Understanding of current automotive fuel injection / ignition systems
- Ability to read and understand automotive wiring diagrams and schematics at expert level
- Setup, install, calibrate, and remove all test equipment for fuel economy testing
- Install, remove, and drive vehicles on chassis dynameter
- Write and issue daily report emails and excel spreadsheets for engine test data
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.