Automated Test Systems Developer
Auburn Hills, MI
- Develop tests for new hardware and software
- Debug of software applications and drivers to interact with a variety of hardware spanning multiple domains (electric vehicles, ADAS, RF, etc.)
- At least 1 year of LabVIEW experience
- Programing skills and knowledge
- Prefer experience of 2 to 5 years
- LabVIEW software development of top-level test applications, user interfaces, hardware drivers, etc. spanning multiple domains (electric powertrain, autonomous driving, RF, etc.)
- Development of automated test sequences using NI TestStand
- Developing software to communicate with and control test system hardware such as power supplies, thermal chambers, or data acquisition (DAQ) devices
- Analyze customer requirements and test plans to define hardware and software needed in a new test system
- Installation, upgrade and maintenance of existing and new automated test systems
- Occasional development work using text-based languages (C#, Python) to accomplish tasks ill-suited to LabVIEW or TestStand
- Occasional hardware debug when bringing up a new system (connectivity issues, wiring issues, etc.)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.