OEM Sales Engineer
Mount Prospect, IL
- 5+ years of technical sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering is a must
- Proven success related to OEMs
- Advanced knowledge of bearings / motion controls
- Knowledge of fluid / thermal dynamics is preferred but not required
- Responsible for the Wisconsin region
- Achieve or exceed sales targets annually
- Develop new OEM customer bearing specifications
- Develop and maintain multiple contacts at major OEM accounts within the Wisconsin region
- Demonstrate an understanding of the bearing marketplace
- Effective communicate skills both internally and externally
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.