Senior Vehicle Engineer
$39 / Hr.
- Must be US citizen, Canadian TN visa, or green card holder
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Good work history with proven longevity
- 5+ years' experience in automotive product design engineering (Powertrain)
- Development process of automotive parts
- Knowledge of production processes, requirements, test methods, regulations, and development processes
- CAD / CAM and PC computer system usage and maintenance
- C2C / OPT / H1B is NOT offered with this position
- Responsible for the development of new products with minimal direction from management
- Develop concepts, determine vehicle layout, establish the base vehicle specifications, create the main component matrix, and coordinate the project to production
- Improve current models with minimal direction from management
- Gather market quality information, draft improvement plans, and propose VDS projects
- Provide design work for VDS proposal, support evaluation, and moving the proposal to production
- Support the determination of the overall product concepts in order to formulate plans
- Update target cost achievement infrastructure, and propose / implement cost achievement plans
- Develop advanced technology
- Investigate market / technological trends and proposes development themes
- Participate / coordinate external activities such as technical events and meetings
- Ensure vehicle development meets market regulations
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.