$22 - $25 / Hr.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of trailer experience and 1 year of welding
- Perform equipment maintenance on tractors and trailers as needed
- Perform PM (preventative maintenance on equipment on a scheduled basis)
- Consistently look for and identify equipment issues on tractors and trailers that could cause a safety issue or equipment failure, ultimately causing down time with the unit
- SAE or state certification is a plus
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment with high pressure situations, ability to effectively deal with both drivers and co-workers in a diplomatic way
- Looking for experienced Diesel Mechanics to perform preventative maintenance and mechanical for Logistics Company
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.