Customer Service Data Specialist
Grand Blanc , MI
$18 - $19 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Must have Automotive Dealership experience / knowledge
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and professional experience
- Excellent customer service, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create, organize, and use training and promotional materials (written, visual, video)
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities / multitasking
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Ability to travel (within US and international)
- Desired Skills
- Understanding of dealership service operation
- Experience with basic UAT testing
- Experience with MS SharePoint
- Ability to support dealer communication in French, Spanish, or Portuguese
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Support and perform outreach, onboarding, and training for dealer-facing tools, through various communication methods - email, in-person, phone calls, meetings, online chat, dealer visits, training and promotional materials, etc.
- Collect, compile, share, and track tool feedback from various sources (including performance of basic UAT testing); support timely resolution of issues and concerns
- Contribute and adapt to improvements, areas of new growth, and solutions to roadblocks / challenges
- Communicate current workload, ongoing or potential roadblocks, and progress on assigned deliverables to project lead and / or client lead
- Maintain project materials and tracking information according to project-specific and general best practices
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.