Administrator (Power BI)
Position No Longer Open
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with PowerPoint
- MUST have working experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Execute buying team Operating Procedures (OPs) (including issuing RFQ / PO, Raw Material tracking, WARP processing)
- Peoplesoft PO data input, ringi (bid) assignments
- Overall administrative duties (travel, catering, expense reports, mtg scheduling)
- Weekly report management
- Follow-up with suppliers’ sales groups to confirm data, request information, and follow-up on status
- Develop operating procedures, gain consensus and support training for buying team activity
- Kaizen (improve) existing buying team OPs to improve divisional efficiency
- Contribute input in staff team environment to expand buying team role
- Resolve day-to-day supplier issues related to ringi, payment, late assignments, etc.
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.