$17 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Enrolled in a Technical Program
- Testing or Lab Technician experience
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience with hand / power tools
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a group / team
- Basic welding experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office
- Must have reliable transportation
- Assembles program seats from work orders, build lists, or supplied Process / Function sheets utilizing torque machines, assembly fixtures, and assembly tools
- Interprets written specifications, blueprints, drawings, rough sketches, and verbal instructions to complete assigned tasks
- Builds parts to specifications utilizing basic operation of metalworking machine tools, such as lathe, mill, drill press, saw, and welding equipment
- Utilizes micrometers, calipers, and height gages, as appropriate, to ensure work is completed accurately
- Performs preventative maintenance, pre-start inspections, and verification of equipment utilizing established procedures, as directed
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.