IT Service Management Analyst
Farmington Hills, MI
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- One year of related work experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Policy / Standard / Procedure development, licensing, or technical support
- Collaborates and communicates with IT and business leadership on business requirements or SLA and/or KPI performance
- Participates and assists with system monitoring, development, scripting, support, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and installation of new releases and updates for infrastructure and operations.
- Provides advanced expertise in elevating SLA and improving service delivery to customers
- Supports project planning and execution for infrastructure projects
- Acts as ITIL Process Owner
- Acts as subject matter expert for one or more infrastructure and operations processes and services
- Identifies and implements opportunities to better govern ITIL processes through continual service improvement
- Develops and maintains operational reports and dashboards for accomplishments, SLA reporting, incident, problem and change reporting
- Measures performance of ITIL based processes and makes recommendations for improvements
- Develops the automation for the collection and reporting of operational data, service levels, and KPI’s.
- Performs root cause analysis and data mining out of ITSM tools to generate and presents reports
- Manages communications to business partners for service impacting changes
- Acts as customer liaison and advocates for internal and / or external IT consumers
- Creates and maintains technical and process operations manuals and guides
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.