Rochester Hills, MI
Position No Longer Open
- 5-`10 years’ on the job experience NVH testing
- 4-year Degree in Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing Management or an Equivalent field
- Experience performing NVH testing DC motors
- Must understand resonance and frequency issues on Electrical mechanical designs, especially motors
- Preform Modal analysis, Head Acoustics, and Modal Hammer
- Software Preferred – (ArtemiS Suite – Siemens PLM Software - ME’scope)
- Perform Modal analysis on mechanical control cable systems
- Frequency tests on window regulators & door modules
- Analyst power closers and head acoustics
- Tracking Frequency utilizing NVH software Especially with DC Motors
- Up to 20% Travel
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.