Quality Control Inspector
Farmers Branch, TX
$25 - $30 / Hr.
- A&P Certificate is required for this position
- Detailed mechanical knowledge and skills
- Process knowledge such as heat treatment, plating, coatings, and composite
- Background inspecting fabricated part first article reports, working with military / OEM source inspectors, and coordinating with engineering in design, digital data (DPD)
- Detailed knowledge of Sheetmetal fabrication and repair using engineering drawings and structural repair manuals
- High School Diploma, five years of experience in quality as an inspector preferably in a FAR 145 repair station
- Inspection and repair of various aircraft parts including all bonded panels, radomes, flight controls, and thrust reversers
- Locate defects and record dimensions utilizing calibrated tools
- Observe and assist in Weight and Balance of flight controls
- Perform receiving inspection and review traceability requirements
- Detailed inspections, first articles inspections
- Research FAA / EASA Airworthiness Directives / Service Bulletin database when required
- Completion of repair work orders and issue of FAA 8130-3
- Assist Quality Assurance with internal and external audits (FAA/EASA, and AS9110)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.