Purchasing Lead (Aerospace)
- Bachelor's degree Required -Master's degree preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in a professional purchasing role
- 3-5 years in a managerial / supervision position
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS office applications especially power point and Excel with the ability to learn new programs that may be job specific
- Applied knowledge of Lean / 6 Sigma Supply Chain or other continuous improvement methodologies
- A practical working knowledge of ERP / MRP systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to effectively operate in a government regulated procurement environment
- Managing a group of supply chain professionals Manages the buying of critical components and commodities for production across multiple value streams
- Manages material procurement activities from external and internal entity suppliers, scheduling, ordering, and expediting for material needs
- Develops material procurement and supplier management policies & procedures through work instructions for supply chain
- Responsible for supplier management to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction through lean tools
- Provides daily procurement priority and status to others in the supply chain and operations’ organization
- Identifies and assists with resolving issues that delay material deliveries
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.