Road Side Mechanic
Chicago , IL
$18 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Able to work "on call" irregular hours on the roadside for repairs to trucks and trailers
- Able to pass a DOT Physical
- Maintain, diagnose, and repair trucks / trailers and replace / fix tires on the roadside or in a shop
- Provide repairs & preventative maintenance to trucks & trailers on roadside & work site
- Ability to diagnose failures and observe for unreported problems
- Communication with dispatcher on arrivals, departures and job progress
- Mounting, dismounting, balancing and repairing of commercial and other tires & wheels on emergency road service
- Fleet inspections
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.