Embedded Systems Test Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering field required with a strong preference for electrical / electronics or computer engineering
- Three or more years of experience in electronics / software design, testing or in a related field with automotive embedded systems
- Proficiency with electronics and software testing tools
- Understanding of Automotive SPICE standards and their practical applications
- Proficiency with an Application Lifecycle Management tool
- Develop and perform Functional Test Plans (FTP) on embedded systems projects
- Plan and build the test environment
- Plan, coordinate and perform other electronics and software tests
- Lead the requirements management on embedded systems projects
- Execute the Software Quality Audit (SQA) function for the customer project
- Develop and implement process improvement items for Automotive SPICE
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.