- 5 years of sales, marketing, and inbound lead generation experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to write creative content for the marketing department
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
- Responsible for developing new engagement and nurturing campaigns and build upon current strategies to drive traffic and leads into the business
- Build and coordinate an editorial calendar for the division for email marketing and lead generation-focused automation campaigns relevant to the specified division in collaboration with Central Tactical Marketing
- Analyse market trends and competitors’ methods and report to the Division’s sales director
- Meet with the Central Tactical Marketing Manager regularly to communicate progress to goals and campaign results
- Maintain and update records of marketing KPIs and results of past and current campaigns
- Develop a productive relationship with the Division’s management through regular communications and monthly reviews against agreed KPIs
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.