Test Equipment Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI
- Experience within LabView
- Experience with wiring and programming stand-alone testers
- Proven electro-mechanical knowledge required; ability to read electrical schematics
- Previous experience in a test laboratory
- Design, build and support test equipment used to validate automotive security and / or Power Access devices
- Equipment will range from basic holding fixtures through fully automated life cycle test systems
- Perform various product evaluation and validation testing and create test reports
- Works closely with and provides training to the lab technicians, interfaces with the Product Engineer, Advanced Quality Engineer, and Validation Engineers to ensure the performance specification and product are understood
- Mix of mechanical, electrical and software engineering so an ability to learn new methods and skills is a must
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.