Senior Design Engineer
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10-15 years weather-strip experience in glass and body Worked on Ford or GM projects
- Has worked with Ford / GM Systems – WERS, E-Squared
- CAD Experience in CATIA V5
- Working knowledge of Ford / GM processes and procedures
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Willingness to travel to customer facilities during build and launches
- Door & Body Sheet metal; closure and structure
- IMAN access and part structure knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge in Project Management, QS-9000, FEA, FMEA, GD & T, SPC, VA / VE
- Familiar with MS Office products, especially Excel and Power Points
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.