2nd Shift Maintenance Technician – Great Benefits
Shelby Township, MI
$18 - $26 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Knowledge of electrical and / or pneumatic blueprints
- Knowledge of stamping presses, conveyors, CNC’s, washers, assembly machines, various automation and related machinery
- Experience operating a forklift
- Must be able to work necessary overtime if required
- Repair and maintenance of building, presses and equipment throughout the plant
- Responsible for supporting the team goals of the assembly and press departments
- Responsible for participation in press set-ups
- Teamwork and continuous improvement of press set up time
- Responsible for all PM tasks, corrective actions, and improvements to assigned equipment
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.