Maintenance Technician – 2nd shift
Position No Longer Open
- Qualified applicants should have the ability to read and interpret hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- maintenance technician experience: 3 years (Required)
- hydraulic & pneumatic knowledge and experience: 2 years (Required)
- knowledge and experience repairing of stamping presses, conveyors, CNC machines, washers, assembly machines, various automation and related machinery
- General Summary: Responsible for machine maintenance, building maintenance and general maintenance functions as directed
- Must Be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- This is a 2nd Shift opportunity (3pm – 11pm)
- Seeking a team-oriented Maintenance Technician for our afternoon shift (3 pm to 11 pm)
- Ideal candidates will possess at least five years of plant maintenance experience including knowledge of stamping presses, conveyors, CNC machines, washers, assembly machines, various automation and related machinery
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.