Auburn Hills, Michigan
Position No Longer Open
- Candidates with recent or mostly OEM experience will not be considered
- Must be a US citizen or Greed card holder
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Business Administration required
- 3-5 years of experience in procuring parts for automotive applications – preferably with metallic materials and components (machined / injected / stamped / forged components, tubing, aluminum and steel raw materials)
- APQP and PPAP
- New product development
- Plex ERP system
- Consolidation of commodities and vendors to achieve economies of scale and resultant cost and process efficiencies
- Work with all sites to optimize supply chain efficiencies in terms of order patterns, inventory holding, and freight consolidation
- Continually research vendor base to ensure we are purchasing leading edge product at globally competitive cost
- Assist Advance purchasing team with selection of vendors in line with corporate strategy
- Build and sustain relationships and partnerships with key vendors
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.