- PowerBI, Tableau, Cognos, or Business Objects) preferred
- Cloud (AWS or Azure) experience and Insurance industry experience a plus
- The IT Data Engineer III is responsible for designing, developing and supporting the end to end data ecosystem to support the organization
- This position is responsible for supporting data-driven capabilities throughout the organization, including areas such as business intelligence, reporting, data science and data analytics
- The IT Data Engineer III will work with the business and internal teams to prepare complex data analyses that help solve client problems and deliver significant measurable impact
- Design and implement an Enterprise Data Store consisting of a Landing Zone, and subject specific Staging and Mart databases using Replication, SSIS, SSAS, T-SQL and Stored Procedures
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.