- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Five years of Data Warehouse development experience required
- Three years of writing SQL (T-SQL) and ETL Development required
- Power BI, SQL Server, SSIS, and SSRS experience required
- Experience developing SSAS tabular models with large and complex datasets a plus
- Design and implement an Enterprise Data Store consisting of a Landing Zone, and subject specific Staging and Mart databases
- Perform data warehouse design and modelling according to established standards
- Work with Project Manager in developing and executing project plans within assigned schedule and timeline
- Determine business intelligence and data warehousing solutions to meet business needs
- Consistently improve, optimize and maintain semantic models to achieve peak performance across the entire analytics platform
- Generate and deliver quality reports to customers in timely and accurate manner
- Identify and resolve data reporting issues in a timely fashion
- Design and develop key analytics capabilities using SSAS tabular modeling
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.