$17 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Business Writing
- General Computer Operation
- Manufacturing Concepts
- High School Diploma
- Proficient in computer operation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications preferred
- Good Communication Skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- 3+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Purpose of the position is to oversee the audits of process and products within the department to which they are assigned
- This includes control plan audits and the verification of data taken daily to verify that process controls are being utilized
- Interface with quality engineering functions to secure documentation needed for successful audits
- Utilizing SAP as a best practice to store Control Plan data
- Daily process audits designed to verify the process controls in use are being utilized and functioning
- Other duties as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.