BYK Technician – Paint Quality Technician
$20 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- High School Diploma or GED
- Business Writing
- General Computer Operation
- Manufacturing Concepts
- Proficient in computer operation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications preferred
- Good Communication Skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- 1+ year experience with professional data entry
- Purpose of the position is to will measure color using the BYK Spectrophotomer
- Download reading into the color care software
- Advise the color harmony team when the readings are out of tolerance
- Responsible for measuring orange peel and gloss using the Wave scan and Gloss meters
- Assist the Color Technicians when needed
- Perform related office and clerical functions such as, data entry and filing
- Other duties as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.