- Bachelor’s Degree in manufacturing / process / industrial engineering or a related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a high-volume automotive manufacturing related industry
- Experience with Plex Manufacturing Systems (ERP)
- Responsible for the designing, overseeing, and assessing and implementing processes that will increase the efficiency across the plant
- Creating systems that make the best use of the manpower, machines, and materials
- Design and plan equipment layout
- Design and test process upgrades and new systems
- Develop standardized operating instructions for processes
- Create process ideas to reduce costs and improve production rates
- Strong Technical writing ability
- Advance Knowledge of Production machinery and processes
- High-Level skill in computer technology and system operations
- Teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.