- At least 3 years’ experience in an automotive environment
- Knowledge of mechanical operations
- Customer Relation skills
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills
- Ensure customers receive expert customer service by working with multiple departments throughout organization
- Provides effective communication with customers throughout the entire servicing process of equipment (before, during and after)
- Maintain control over open work orders until they are closed
- Schedules and assigns jobs for service techs according to their skills and knowledge
- Understands, communicates, enforces and monitors a safe work environment
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.