Engine Calibration Engineer
$35 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Must have BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Must have 2 years of experience in diagnostic systems calibration development
- Experience with torque
- Developing, testing, and validating for torque security calibrations
- Plan, generate, and verify feature calibrations in hot climate, cold climate, and high altitude
- Manipulate engine mapping data for analysis
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.