$22 - $25 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- High school diploma
- Willing to work any shift
- Ability to perform maintenance activities on the following types of equipment: Automated lines, Air compressors, Vacuum equipment, Boilers, Forklifts and other material handling equipment, Conveyors, HVAC equipment, Plumbing and Lighting
- Experience with PLC’s
- Read and understand electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- To perform or assist in a variety of semi-skilled and skilled tasks in the maintenance operation including maintaining, troubleshooting and fabricating equipment, fixturing and tooling for plant, including forklifts, material handling equipment, air compressors, boilers, HVAC equipment, robotics and any outside contracts associated with the maintenance of this equipment and any other equipment at the facility
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.