Position No Longer Open
- Must be willing to work any shift
- Prior work experience in maintenance activities in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent mechanical and electrical abilities
- Working knowledge of PLC’s, programming and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform maintenance activities on the following types of equipment: Automated lines, Air compressors, Vacuum equipment, Boilers, Forklifts and other material handling equipment, Conveyors, HVAC equipment, Plumbing and Lighting
- Process equipment, i.e. frame build fixtures, trim & close fixtures, final build fixtures, etc.
- In-line testers, OC3 testers
- Tooling, i.e. torque tools, hog ring guns, glue equipment, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Predictive Maintenance (Temperature, Vibration and Oil)
- Proficient knowledge in general machine maintenance and repair
- Read and understand electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics
- Installation of 120/240/480V electrical wiring system
- Read and understand mechanical blue prints
- Proficient in welding (MIG, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Basic knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Basic knowledge of using machine shop equipment, (drill press, mill, lathe, etc.)
- Journeymen or equivalent experience required
- To perform or assist in a variety of semi-skilled and skilled tasks in the maintenance operation including maintaining, troubleshooting and fabricating equipment, fixturing and tooling for plant, including forklifts, material handling equipment, air compressors, boilers, HVAC equipment, robotics and any outside contracts associated with the maintenance of this equipment and any other equipment at the facility
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.