Auburn Hills, MI
$30 - $40 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Body in White and Ladder Frame design experience is required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in automotive CAD design (Catia)
- Engineering degree is not necessary but is an added asset
- Working knowledge of automotive development process, quality assurance tools and automotive process (DFMEA, DVP, 8D, PPAP) is an added asset
- Design experience with steel and / or stampings is a bonus
- Candidate with strong communication skills is required
- Strong design skills with emphasis on Catia
- Work in a team environment
- Complete CAD studies
- Exchange customer related data through existing customer portals
- Support prototype builds, customer packaging review, periodic technical project reviews at customers
- BIW and ladder frame design
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.