Position No Longer Open
- 5+ years hands on manufacturing experience
- Electronics experience preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple lines
- Demonstrated basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing and other current techniques related to manufacturing engineering
- Work on the manufacturing floor with process layouts, labor scheduling, tooling, etc.
- Mentor manufacturing engineering technicians
- Select, design, install, and modify equipment and fixtures for new product launches and existing products
- Provide manufacturing with tools and technical engineering support to implement new products and processes into production
- Monitor and control objectives and costs of assigned project and establishes program timelines
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.