Senior Mechanical Engineer
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor or higher degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering
- 13+ years of experience in design and analysis (or master’s degree and 10+ years of experience)
- Proficient with COMSOL, ANSYS or comparable modeling software
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a team of other MEs and external vendors
- Proficient with SolidWorks or equivalent
- Experience with energy generation or engine systems design
- Experience with product lifecycles, including design, manufacturing, and testing
- PhD preferred
- Develop, analyze and create solution oriented designs for heat delivery and combustion system components including heat exchangers, ducting, mixing chambers, and thermal interfaces
- Perform FEA and CFD analysis - mechanical, stress, thermal and fluid dynamics
- Work with test team in developing tests for performance validation
- Work with team to revise engine design for manufacturability while maintaining functionality
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.