Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four to five years related experience and / or training
- Work with vendors to design, implement, install, start up, duplicate, overhaul, etc. automated production machinery
- Modify, design, troubleshoot, and repair PLC based electrical Control System, including Motion Control System
- Monitor, modify and write PLC programs
- Troubleshoot and modify CNC machines
- Plan layout and wire Electrical Control Panels and install on industrial machinery
- Good understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.