Madison Heights, MI
$14 / Hr.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Kind and Friendly
- Office / Customer Service Experience
- Able to Multi-Task
- Handles Interruptions Well
- Willingness to Go Above and Beyond to Learn New Job Duties
- Answering Incoming Phone Calls, Transferring to Appropriate Person or Page if Necessary
- Greet Visitors, Have all Visitors Sign Confidentiality and Liability Agreements
- Ensure all Upfront Documents are Printed and Organized
- Scan any Signed Documents and Save into Appropriate Files
- Track Incoming and Outgoing Tested/Untested Specimens
- Log all Awarded Quotes into the In Process Log (IPL) via Excel, Create and Assign Job Folders, and Distribute Quote (Folder) and Samples to Appropriate Groups
- Ensure the Reception Area is Kept Tidy
- Create Report Booklets (When Requested) for Customers
- Assist Customer Service Liaison
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.