$55 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in and demonstrated expertise in two or more of the following technologies:
- Microsoft .Net (C# or VB)
- 3+ years’ experience working with data-driven systems using SQL and RDBMS
- Experience using modern software architecture concepts such as MVC, SOA, SOAP, REST, API
- Experience in a formal Software Development Life Cycle using continuous integration
- Experience using formal software management and source control tools such as Team Foundation Server, Aldon, SVN, or Git
- Experience with Object Oriented (OO) techniques, including an understanding of common OO and web application design patterns
- Design, development, and support of technical projects through to completion according to project standards and user satisfaction
- Responsible for the delivery of small to medium sized projects as well as for the delivery of complex components of large projects as part of a team
- Take part in the research and proof-of-concepts of new technologies
- Present findings to senior technologists in the organization
- Develop software following corporate standards for, the design, development, testing, and support of software, systems, and applications
- Produce excellent quality code with a focus on stability, security, and maintainability
- Contribute to software architecture designs
- Work with fellow developers as well as external resources located locally or offshore
- Participate in and actively contribute to formal design and code reviews for others’ work
- Support QA in the development of integration test plans, test conditions, and expected test results
- Resolve system issues and respond to suggestions for improvements
- Develop and maintain support documentation
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.