Senior Corporate Accountant
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Master’s degree preferred
- CPA certification preferred
- A minimum of 4 - 6 years overall transactional accounting and financial reporting experience with increasing levels of responsibility required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills
- Experience with Blackline, SAP BPC, Sage 100, CMS preferred
- This role is for an International company and Senior Corporate Accountant will assist with month-end close, financial transactions, maintaining balance sheet schedules and account and bank reconciliations
- In addition, will maintain finance ownership of the corporate accounting GL, as well as perform analysis over corporate function and cost center activity and results
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.