Injection Mold Specialist
Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Valid driver's license required along with a clean driving record
- US citizen or green card holders only
- 20% travel, nationally and internationally
- Bachelor’s degree with engineering concentration is preferred, Journeyman or candidate with HS diploma with 10+ years’ relevant experience
- 10+ years’ experience with design, manufacturing, OR procurement of injection molded parts like fascias and grilles or similar body components
- Piece cost and tooling investment targets, negotiation support for new business placement and cost analysis for design changes
- Working from BOM, drawings and / or samples the individual must be able to develop technical cost for plastic injection molded parts and tooling
- Subject matter expertise (cost & process) to support engineering and purchasing at working levels and to executive leadership
- Individual must have the ability to analyze supplier quotes and reach agreement on appropriate piece cost and tooling cost using activity-based costing
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.