$30 - $40 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Experience interfacing with customers
- Background in supporting technical aspect, debugging benches, instrumentation, CAN log, etc.
- Degree in Electrical / Computer Science Engineering
- Troubleshoot software controls and system issues on the system benches, customer builds and vehicles
- Track and comply with agreed upon milestones for design released and prototype material requirement dates
- Meet customer requirements with our technology and negotiate specifications for products
- Develop system and product concepts with customer engineers to facilitate cost requests and design development by product engineers utilizing generic specifications as guidelines
- Support launch issues, and attend Action Center meetings for review and approval of all Engineering changes
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.