$17 - $33 / Hr.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in industrial or commercial environments
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems
- 12-480V electrical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Including electrical components, robotics, servos, VFD’s
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Experience programming and editing PLCs
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance on stamping presses and supporting equipment
- Miscellaneous repairs and tasks which could include parts pickup, coordinating vendors, light machining, managing spare parts inventory, developing training materials and solutions
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.