- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in industrial or commercial environments
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, vendors, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner
- The primary responsibility of the Maintenance Technician is to troubleshoot, repair, and conduct preventative maintenance on metal stamping equipment and supporting equipment
- The ideal candidate will be self-driven and able to perform the following responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and repair primarily mechanical equipment
- Will also work on electrical / electronic equipment if able to, if not will be trained how to do so
- Perform preventative maintenance on stamping presses and supporting equipment
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.