Auburn Hills, MI
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- Five years of experience with performing embedded system-level software design, development and testing activities for electronic control units (ECUs) or other electrical control system devices for automotive or mobile equipment applications
- Experience must include the design and development of core embedded software applications for in-vehicle electronic control system devices using AUTOSAR
- C and Assembly programming languages
- 8 / 16 / 32 bit microprocessor and microcontroller architectures
- Support global software development projects, including providing technical leadership and program timing guidance, with regard to their design, development, testing, optimization and launch of embedded software code and applications for real-time automotive power access and control system applications, such as developing code to manage hardware peripherals and file systems within embedded devices for automotive systems as well as creating operator control interfaces with automotive embedded devices and in-vehicle ECUs, such as high-current DC motors with feedback control, to functional, product ready form
- Perform the design, development, configuration, architecture, calibration and generation of core embedded software applications for AUTOSAR-based in-vehicle ECUs and other automotive electrical control system devices using AUTOSAR 4.0.3; C and Assembly programming languages; 8 / 16 / 32 bit microprocessor and microcontroller architectures; and serial data communication standards and protocols, including as CAN 2.0, LIN, MISRA 2012 and UDS ISO 14229
- Integrate, compile, test and verify embedded software on 8 / 16 / 32 bit target microcontroller and microprocessor system hardware utilizing embedded systems analysis tools, such as compilers, debuggers, emulators, CANalyzer and AUTOSAR tools
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.