Position No Longer Open
- 2+ years in construction management
- Experience in design criteria development for mechanical systems
- Automotive experience with engine, transmission, or vehicle facilities or similar industrial manufacturer5+ years in mechanical field
- Good organizational skills, communication skills, schedule management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Facilitate mechanical building system startups & commissioning activities
- Provide subject matter expert assistance in review of product and equipment submittals, shop drawings, engineering design
- Work with building construction contractors and equipment vendors to coordinate equipment factory testing, delivery, installation
- commissioning & handover to end users
- Support construction administration activities related to schedule coordination, quality confirmations, weekly coordination meetings, and planned utility outages
- Conduct inspections and observations of mechanical building systems for compliance with project specifications, quality
- standards, & applicable codes
- Prepare field engineering status reports of work progress and schedule to Project Managers
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.