Product Engineer - Chassis
Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Master’s degree
- 5 years minimum experience specifically related to the design of structural chassis perimeter cradles and crossmembers
- Design and manufacturing knowledge of stamped steel components and welded assemblies
- Validation skills and experience with setting up and testing of structural components at a bench test level and a system level
- Ability to perform basic design activities in Catia / NX / Teamcenter related to vehicle packaging and design of components
- US Citizen or Green Card holder, cannot provide sponsorship for this role
- Responsible for the engineering, design, development, timing, and production release of Chassis components and / or systems
- Quality improvements, cost reduction, and efficiency improvement initiatives including communicating technical product status to management
- Manage program development and report status, issues and recovery plans
- Communicate clearly and effectively is required (written, verbal and presentation skills)
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.