Data / Operations Analyst
$32 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. OBIEE) and concepts related to metrics
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel including macros and functions is essential
- Experience with SQL, Brio, PowerPoint
- Experience with SharePoint, Tableau and Power BI
- An understanding of database and reporting concepts
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 or more years analysis experience
- 1-3 years of management experience
- Support multi-year planning, annual operating budget and business planning activities
- Contribute to the timely creation of full-portfolio and department reporting packages which will include data from other sources for Financial, Service Delivery, and HR systems
- Conduct data analysis primarily related to technology financials, workforce data and requests from the various vertical teams supported by the PMO
- Develop, run and analyze audit report data in support of Portfolio Management across the CTG Vertical teams
- Develop and support websites and other technical solutions which support the capture of data utilized in scorecards and financial systems
- Develop automated solutions that assist in the sustainable delivery of PMO supported solutions to the vertical organizations serviced by the team
- Address problems, issues, and questions from global CTG, PMO and Finance teams
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.