Position No Longer Open
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources, or related field is necessary
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification is preferred
- 3-5 years of progressively more responsible compensation experience in large, complex organizations Graduate-level or WorldatWork compensation courses preferred
- Provide full service consultation on compensation and recognition and rewards
- Collaborate on the development of a new compensation system, including redesigning the salary structure, creating new processes for salary increases and administration
- Determine the approach to variable pay and helping to provide education to the campus community
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.