Auburn Hills, MI
$41 - $49 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / Doctorate’s Degree
- Agile Scrum Master Certification
- 2 years’ experience as an Agile Coach
- The Agile Coach will assist with the rollout and adoption of Agile development using the Scrum framework
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support, guidance and coaching on Agile methodologies, instructing the teams on Agile concepts and ideas, ensuring they are following the Agile process for a minimum of six sprints to ensure understanding of the Agile concepts and techniques and ensuring the adoption of available Agile / Dev / Ops tools
- Assessment of teams’ current understanding of Agile principles, assistance in working through challenges and identifying areas for improvement
- Facilitate training and workshops
- Participation in management meetings, as needed
- Observe and provide feedback to teams and team members
- One on one coaching and discussions where needed, helping the teams transitioning to Agile and become better self-managed teams
- Coaching Scrum Masters so that they can continue coaching activities beyond the early adopter phase
- May include documenting, identifying and organizing Agile information provided to the organization
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.