Fort Wayne, IN
Position No Longer Open
- Manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of relevant processes
- Achieves engineering operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, customer-service, safety, security, and health standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; identifying, developing, and implementing system improvements
- Assists in planning and costing new projects for the manufacturing facility
- Focuses on OEE improvement through FTQ improvement and downtime reduction activities
- Provides equipment, tooling, and maintenance services by planning, organizing, and evaluating operations
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by adhering to organization standards and policies, and to legal regulations; alerting others regarding potential concerns
- Provides manufacturing engineering recommendations and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing manufacturing engineering data and trends
- Manages engineering employee outcomes by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.