Chassis Component Engineer
Auburn Hills, MI
Position No Longer Open
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Engineering degree from an ABET accredited university
- US Citizen or Green Card holder, cannot provide sponsorship for this role
- The Chassis Component Engineer manages the design, development and release of chassis structural components for production vehicles for all global market
- Ownership of all aspects of design to ensure system and vehicle level functional objectives are met
- Complete project ownership of engineering deliverables per Project Management KPI (Key Process Indicators), step deliverables and program timing
- Component design / development / package
- Management of DVPR (Design Verification Plan & Report)
- Component / system / vehicle level validation testing, engineering change management and bill of Material
- Support prototype builds and issues resolution management
- Management of CAD models in Team Center system
- Support production at supplier and manufacturing facilities
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.