$18 - $25 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Start: Within the next week
- Per Diem: $70/per day, no receipts needed
- If flying, the hotel and flights will be covered up front
- Rental cars will need to be covered by the individual and they will be reimbursed on their paycheck for those once they have provided a receipt
- If Driving, the hotel will be covered up front and they will be reimbursed for miles driven between their home and the project location (not between the hotel and plant every day though)
- If candidates are not local and they are traveling to the project, generally they will be allowed to travel home every two to three weeks for a few days to see family, take care of things at home, recharge, etc. They will just need to get prior approval for the time off from the lead on the project, mainly because they can’t have too many people taking the same days off
- Travel expenses will be covered the same way on their trips home and back throughout the project
- Seeking 60 Machine Operators for a Project in Seymour Indiana
- The plant produces lighting systems (headlights, taillights, etc.) for GM vehicles and they are ramping up production on the lights for the new GM vehicles that are getting ready to launch
- The operators will be operating injection molding machines and / or robotic assembly machines, so if you have experience operating this type of equipment it would be a huge plus, but not at all required
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.