$30 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Plant recruiting experience preferred
- 1+ years of related experience in Talent Acquisition
- Experience in diversity recruiting, campus recruiting, and OFCCP / EEO Compliance
- Experience recruiting technical positions related to engineering, information technology and finance
- Adept at professional networking with the demonstrated ability to peak candidates’ interest at events
- Ability to develop strong strategic partnerships with Hiring Managers, HR, and Executives
- Prior experience in managing a high requisition / position workload
- Pro-active recruiting experience with job boards and social media
- Experience within an automotive or manufacturing related company preferred
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process: resume reviewing, schedule interviews, ATS management, offer negotiation, reference and background checks
- Oversee placement of job postings on all internal and external boards
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Utilize all talent resources available, including job boards, talent networks, university partnerships, networking, job fairs, applicant tracking system and social media
- Maintain records required for AAP compliance
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.