Senior Controls Specialist
$36 / Hr.
Position No Longer Open
- Allen Bradley, Siemens, or Rockwell PLC programming experience required
- A strong knowledge of control system networks and communication protocols, knowledge of all required control system software applications, and the ability to troubleshoot an array of control system issues
- Senior Plant Floor Controls Systems Specialist provides technical and project leadership for all plant ICT activities related to plant floor systems
- This position is the lead specialist for all manufacturing plant floor integrated systems as well as project and ICT launch management
- Must be able to function as the ICT Complex Shift Lead as needed and cover all associated meetings and reviews
- Will lead corporate ICT sponsored application integrations, follow and enforce change management, incident management, and problem resolution policies while meeting the objectives of manufacturing and minimizing lost production due to ICT related issues
- Provide senior level technical support of all critical plant floor applications and systems for daily manufacturing operations
- Coach and mentor junior ICT staff in furthering their technical abilities and aid ICT plant support leads in development of ICT Junior Plant Floor Controls Systems Specialist performance evaluations
- Facilitate ICT standards and controls system infrastructure training for new ICT team member
Reliance One, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.